Wednesday, February 23, 2011

408 Pampers Diapers for $30.00!!!!!



I got a really Great deal on Amazon last week for pampers diapers, I ordered 2 packs of size 3 Pampers, Baby dry diapers each pack had 204 diapers in it. Here's the deal I got....

List price is $48.99 for each package
Amazon price $40.88 (a 17% off list)
Using my AMAZON MOM discount I saved and additional 15%
Using SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE I saved another 15%
making it $57.23 for both

THEN I got a coupon in my "Family Fun" magazine this month for an additional 20% off diapers.
THEN I had previously cashed in some swagbucks to earn TWO gift cards each for $5
and used both of them on this order.

(if you have not done swagbucks, its a great...slow way of making money through the year by doing something you already do, searching the Internet, I type EVERYTHING in the swagbucks toolbar even sites I already know the address. Its not much but in a year of simply searching and going to sites Ive earned $55 in gift cards! I think that's not too bad!!! Join by clicking on the swagbucks box on the right side of this blog page, youll see the swagbucks box)

Since with Amazon Mom and or the Subscribe and Save there is free shipping I didn't pay for that either...all to my door for $30 Bucks!!!! With this purchase, since it totalled over $25 I earned another free month of Amazon Mom/Prime membership entitling me to free shipping for another month or any order!

Not too bad I'd say!

Here's a clear break down so you can see it a little better!

Item(s) Subtotal: $81.76
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$16.35 this is the 20% off coupon
Promotion Applied: -$24.53 this is the amazon mom and subscribe and save
-----
Total Before Tax: $40.88
Sales Tax: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $10.00
-----
Total for This Shipment: $30.88
Total paid by Gift Certificate/Card: $10.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Printable Coupon Sites

Shopping

 

Our Savings Headquarters | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates